Jabuticaba is used for the treatment for hemoptysis, asthma, diarrhea and dysentery also as a gargle for chronic inflammation of the tonsils are by the caustic decoction of the sun-dry skins is agreed in Brazil. Such use of fruit also may lead to excessive consumption of tannin. The fruit of Jaboticaba contain compounds similar to known to have positive biological effects in cranberries, grapes and other related species, including anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory and the antioxidant qualities.
1. Jabuticaba Fruit can be stimulating, opens up bronchial airways, which is good for asthma, and slightly astringent making it great for diarrhea, and also healing those suffering from tonsillitis.
2. Jabuticaba Fruit is anti-inflammatory, and full of great antioxidants.
3. Jabuticaba Fruit an anti-aging fruit with similar health benefits like cranberries.
4. Jabuticaba Fruit contains lots of protein, low in carbs, and high in calcium, iron, phosphorus, and very high in Vitamin C and has some B vitamins, and very low in calories.
5. New studies are being done on the effectiveness of Jabuticaba for fighting cancer… because it contains many anticancer compounds.
6. Jabuticaba Fruit soothes the GI tract, helps with arthritis, and also prevents many skin diseases and even hair loss
7. Jabuticaba Fruit is also a great detoxing agent.